Once again in 2018, Kevin Meacock will be the Junior Development Program Sports Director.
Julio Menendez will the Junior Development Program Director.
The program includes:
- A program that is dedicated to developing skills and technique.
- A Director of Coaching who works with the coaches to present a program that is relevant and useful to players and is available for parents to offer ideas and advice.
- An atmosphere that encourages all players to love soccer and do their best.
- Great facilities that offer parents the opportunity to relax, eat, drink and socialise whilst their children participate in the training activities.
- NO TRAVELLING. All training and games are held at the El Salvador Soccer Club (Yeronga) as we have an in-house program.
Training Times and Game Days
- The Junior Development program will be run on Friday evenings between 5.30 and 6.30 pm (Training).
- The Junior Development program will be run on Saturday morning between 9 and 11 am (Games) start Term 2.
- Junior Divisional Soccer will train once per week for 1 hour on either Tuesday or Thursday between 6.30 and 7.30pm.
- Junior Divisional Soccer Games will vary depending on the QCSA draw (to be provided to each child once released).